I still remember the day I first saw my nephew gliding here and there through this thing called hoverboard. I didn’t know anything about it before that, and when I saw it, I could not resist and wanted to ride it, but then guess what?
I fell, but I still did not lose hope and tried until I knew how to ride it. It is all about keeping the balance and putting the pressure in the direction you want to go.
When I was learning about hoverboard, I came across many hover boards, but there was nothing like Segway Hoverboard.
What does it like to own a Segway hoverboard?
You must be thinking about what’s different about it, so let me tell you that it’s designed by keeping in view the safety of the rider and its effects on the environment. It has a dynamic stabilization system, a sensor that is gyroscope and electric motors, which makes it a fun-filled hoverboard to ride.
What comes in the box?
So when the box arrives, it has a picture of how your hoverboard will look, once you attach the knee controller. Also, you need to have Ninebot app on your phone to ride it initially for 1 km.
Therefore, when inside the box, there is another box, that has a base unit, a charger, a manual, knee controller, bolts and Allen wrench. Make sure you do the assembling while the hoverboard is on.
So initially, you have to use the app walks to get the hang of Segway Minilite by doing a few exercises, and the speed would also be restricted during the tutorial. After you are done with the tutorial, you can ride the hoverboard on a restricted speed for 1 km.
Whenever you go up or down the hill, it will give you a warning if you exceed from the speed limit and eventually take an automatic brake. So make sure you do not pull over and get used to the brake thing.
Moreover, after you have covered 1 km, it will set the speed to the max so that you can adapt to the changing speed. Also, make sure you wear a helmet and knee pads to avoid any injury. Bear in mind that sometimes a nice organic Hand Cream can help make the journey even more enjoyable.
It’s only is suitable for people weighing 100 pounds, so that they can keep the balance and push the hoverboard in any direction they want. It is a device that you can take to parks or any lonely roads so that you can glide with full speed and have a fun-filled day.
- First of all, as the name suggests, it is light which makes it easier for you to glide from one place to another without pushing too much. It has a knee controller so that you can control the hover bard through your knees, and therefore, there are fewer chances for you to get hurt. In turn, this gives confidence to the rider to ride fear free.
- Since the knee bar is intuitive and has precision sensors, which makes it easier for the user to ride in minutes so that you don’t have to practice riding it for long hours.
- Another benefit of Segway Minilite is that you can use it any time of the day, whether it’s day or not because of the LED lights, it has.
- If you like, speed and want something fast and convenient, then you can use this personal transport and can cover a distance of 11 miles on a single charge.
- Since its portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go. Also, its compact design makes it fit in even a small space.
- Segway Hoverboards are made in a way to give as much comfort to its users as possible, same is the case with Segway Minilite, so no matter if you come across slopes, debris or a bumpy road, the 1400 watts of engine and 10.5” air-filled tires are going to make it all a piece a cake for you.
- The device is suitable for adults as well as kids but it does take 3 hours to charge but has good battery life, and excellent safety features make it look like a small problem. Also, it’s relatively cheap as compared to other Segway hoverboard Furthermore, the knee controller is detachable.
All in all its light in weight, super affordable, has a detachable knee controller making it easier for you to have your first ride. It is a good option if you want to cover a short distance with high speed and want to waste your petrol or gas and it’s going to make you feel like a breeze.
It lets you enjoy your hands-free and is a source of personal transportation. Its air-filled tires make it easier for you to ride the device on any road you want either if it bumpy or has slopes, this device is going to adapt according to the road.
Make sure you do not ride the first time on a busy road, or where the children and pedestrians are to avoid any mishap. Keep it away from kids that are younger than 6 years old. Before you try it on your own, have, and experience person teaches you how to ride it properly.
Also, make sure you do not exceed from the speed limit in the beginning as it’s for your safety and can cause serious injury to you. If your kids are riding the device, then make sure they are doing it under your supervision.